MILAN, May 17 (Reuters) - Italian defence and engineering firm Finmeccanica expects to close soon a planned joint acquisition of Fiat Avio, Fiat's aerospace unit, Finmeccanica's chairman was quoted as saying on Saturday. In the joint deal with U.S. private equity fund The Carlyle Group, Finmeccanica said it would take a 30 percent stake in Fiat Avio, a leading contractor to Italy's armed forces and Fiat's most profitable unit. "We are about to close (the deal)," Finmeccanica's chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Finmeccanica set to close Fiat Avio deal - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642