VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 28 (Reuters) - Construction and mining equipment dealer Finning International Inc reported a lower first quarter profit on Wednesday, citing an earnings drop from its British operations. Vancouver-headquartered Finning said it had a net profit of C$23.9 million, or 31 Canadian cents a basic share, 30 cents diluted, in the quarter ended March 31. That compared with C$35.1 million, or 45 cents a basic share, in the same period a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Finning profit drops in the first quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642