VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Finning International Inc. said on Tuesday its executive vice-president and chief financial officer has resigned for personal reasons. Finning, one of the world's largest Caterpillar equipment dealers, said Wayne Bingham's resignation was effective immediately, and the company was seeking a replacement. Finning also announced that its chief executive, Doug Whitehead, plans to retire after the new chief financial officer becomes established ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Finning says CFO resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.