VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Finning International Inc. has secured the sale of 83 pieces of Caterpillar equipment, worth about C$56 million ($47 million), to a coal producer in Britain, the Canadian-based equipment seller said on Wednesday. Finning said its U.K. division had sold the package of dump trucks, excavators, bulldozers and other equipment to ATH Resources Plc , one of the Britain's largest coal miners. The equipment will be delivered over the next 18 months. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Finning, UK coal firm ink C$56 mln equipment deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642