HELSINKI, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Finnish bourse operator HEX Oyj said on Thursday it was considering boosting its business by allowing shares of Swedish companies to trade in Helsinki, with December 16 seen as the earliest start date. HEX Executive Vice President Jouni Torasvirta said that the decision to look into hosting trade in Swedish shares was tied to the merger of telecom operators Telia and Sonera , as the new Swedish group would be listed in Helsinki as well as Stockholm and New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Finnish HEX mulls hosting trade in Swedish shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.