HELSINKI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Finnish tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said on Friday it had bought a small U.S.-based tyre retailer Goss Tire Company to enter the North American retail business. Nokian Renkaat, which is one of the most profitable tyre firms because of its focus on winter tyres, has its own retail business across Northern Europe and in Russia. "The acquisition enables Nokian Tyres to increase its tyre sales and to have access to the consumer sales in the U.S. market," Seppo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Finnish Nokian Renkaat buys tyre retailer in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.