STOCKHOLM, May 20 (Reuters) - Swedish auto parts maker FinnvedenBulten, being listed by owner Nordic Capital, said on Friday its offer price had been set at 49 crowns a share, valuing it at about 1 billion crowns ($159.4 million). Nordic Capital bought Finnveden in 2005. It had intended to list the company in March, but the Japanese earthquake and uncertainty for car industry companies put the plans on hold. The total value of the share sale is about 638 million crowns, if overallotment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FinnvedenBulten IPO price set at 49 crowns/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642