NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - Three defense giants have submitted bids for TRW Inc.'s defense businesses, putting pressure on Northrop Grumman Corp. to sweeten its offer for all of TRW, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday. General Dynamics Corp. , Raytheon Co. and BAE Systems Plc. have bid for TRW units, the Journal said. Officials at the five companies involved were not immediately available for comment. On Monday, Northrop said it was extending its offer for all of TRW by one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Firms' bids for TRW units pressure Northrop-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.