BERLIN, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Toll Collect, a consortium that has developed a problem-plagued road toll system for trucks on German motorways, has presented a fresh proposal to revive the project, the German government said on Sunday. A government spokesman said the government was in talks with Toll Collect and that the outcome of negotiations was open. "Toll Collect has presented a new offer," the spokesman said. Germany had contracted Toll Collect to build a complex system that uses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Firms make new offer to revive German toll project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.