By Quentin Webb LONDON, May 19 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's said on Friday they considered France's Global Automotive Logistics SAS (GAL) was in default on its debt, in the first European default for more than a year. The company, which owns Renault's former vehicle logistics arm, CAT Group, has placed itself voluntarily into a safeguard procedure, allowing time for talks among shareholders and lenders, an official at the company said, adding that it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First European firm defaults in more than a year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.