* Fisker backer Leonardo di Caprio gets first model * Vehicles start at $95,900 By Sarah McBride and Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, July 26 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive has started doling out its long-anticipated extended-range electric cars -- and chairman of the board Ray Lane wasn't the first to get one. That car went to actor Leonardo di Caprio, who also is a Fisker investor. He wasn't showing off his new car to reporters on Tuesday, but Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First Fisker production cars roll off lines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642