ZURICH, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Net profit at Switzerland's Georg Fischer jumped 67 percent to 175 million Swiss francs ($132.6 million) in 2005, the manufacturer said on Tuesday, as an efficiency programme boosts margins. The company, which makes car parts, piping systems and machine tools, said that solid markets would lead to another improvement in sales and net profit in 2006. "Georg Fischer has substantial potential to grow in attractive market segments with its three core businesses. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fischer 2005 net jumps, sees strong year ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642