ANAHEIM, Calif., Sept. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --Automotive announced today the signing of an agreement with that will cover the supply of engines and other components for future Fisker models. BMW will supply a four-cylinder turbocharged engine for the next generation of Fisker...
- Quantum Technologies Enters into License Agreement with Fisker Automotive and Technologies Group LLC to provide Plug-In Hybrid Control Software to Support Re-Launch of the Fisker Karma Vehicle
- Fisker Automotive Announces Agreement for Asset Sale to Hybrid Tech Holdings
- Johnson Controls and SAIC's Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd. sign global automotive interiors joint venture agreement
- Magneti Marelli Automotive Lighting and Changchun Fudi Have Signed an Agreement for the Establishment of a Joint Venture in China to Produce Lighting Systems and Components for the Automotive Market
- Ovonic Battery signs rare-earth agreement