* Fisker falls short of $150 mln goal * Funds slated for 2nd-gen powertrain, Karma campaign * $1.2 bln raised from private investors since 2007 By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive, the maker of the Karma plug-in hybrid car, has raised just over $100 million in new financing and will outline production plans for its second model by the end of the year, the company said. That brings to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fisker raises $100 mln to fund development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642