* Sees production of plug-in hybrid by year-end * Closed $529 million loan with U.S. Energy Dept in April * Plans second, lower-cost rechargeable sedan for 2012 LOS ANGELES, May 29 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive said on Saturday it has raised $35 million of private equity to close a $189 million funding round that will allow the company to launch its plug-in hybrid electric car. The total includes the $115 million Fisker said it had secured in January, when it cleared a key financing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fisker raises equity, says to launch car soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.