* Fisker lost 338 Karma hybrids from Sandy-related flood * XL said to have denied coverage in policy dispute * XL not immediately available for comment By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive has sued XL Group Plc after being denied insurance coverage over flooding from Superstorm Sandy that destroyed 338 of its Karma plug-in hybrids, worth about $33 million, at a Port Newark, New Jersey, shipping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fisker sues XL over hybrid cars wrecked by Superstorm Sandy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.