FRANKFURT, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Credit rating agency Fitch Ratings said on Thursday it had affirmed its senior unsecured rating on DaimlerChrysler at BBB+ following the German automaker's third quarter results. It also said it had kept its short term rating at F-2 and the outlook at stable. The agency said the ratings reflected the group's leading position in the global automotive and trucks market as well as the "strong challenges" at its U.S. Chrysler arm.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch affirms Daimler snr unsecured rating at BBB+" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642