LONDON, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Fitch Rating affirmed its credit ratings on four mortgage bonds issued by RMAC, part of the General Motors group, after originator GMAC-RFC said earlier this month it had printed wrong interest rate data in the deal's prospectuses. GMAC-RFC said on Nov. 9 it had understated the percentage of underlying loans linked to the Bank of England base rate, instead saying they were linked to Libor. Standard & Poor's already affirmed its ratings on the same four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch affirms RMAC notes after data errors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642