NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Thursday assigned investment-grade ratings to Capmark Financial Group, formerly General Motors Acceptance Corp. Commercial Holding Corp., after an investor group purchased a majority stake in GMAC Commercial Holding. The investor group controlled by affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Five Mile Capital Partners LLC, and The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. will own approximately 80 percent of Capmark and General Motors Acceptance Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch assigns Capmark Financial "BBB" rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.