By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Friday downgraded mortgage servicer ratings for Countrywide Financial Corp and GMAC Mortgage LLC, citing pressure on liquidity in an "increasingly challenged" U.S. residential mortgage market. The credit rating agency cut servicer ratings at Countrywide Home Loans one notch from the highest level to "RPS1-" from "RPS1" for "Alt-A" and subprime mortgages and for home equity products. It cut servicer ratings at GMAC one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch cuts Countrywide, GMAC servicer ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642