NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Thursday downgraded ratings on Daimler AG and said it expects the car company's performance for this year and next to be much weaker than previously expected. The agency cut Daimler's senior unsecured ratings by one notch to "BBB-plus," or three notches above speculative, or "junk" status. "Fitch has reassessed its view and revised its forecasts for Daimler in 2009 and 2010 and now expects the company to exhibit much weaker profitability and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch cuts Daimler ratings, sees weak 2009/10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.