NEW YORK, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Monday cut its ratings on Ford Motor Co. to junk status, becoming the third of the three major rating agencies to strip the automaker of its investment-grade ratings. The downgrade reflects continuing market share losses, slumping sales of sport utility vehicles and competition at Ford's core North American auto operations, Fitch said. Fitch also cut to junk the ratings on Ford's Ford Motor Credit finance arm, where most of Ford's $142 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch cuts Ford to junk status, outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642