BANGKOK, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Fitch Rating (Thailand) said on Monday it expects to give a long-term national rating of "AA+(tha)" to an issue of three billion baht ($72.32 million) bonds by the Thai unit of DaimlerChrysler . Fitch said in a statement the rating for a three-year issue with a stable outlook for DaimlerChrysler (Thailand) was based entirely on a full, irrevocable and unconditional guarantee by parent DaimlerChrysler, the world's fifth largest carmaker. DaimlerChrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch to give Daimler Thai bonds "AA+(tha)" rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642