NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings upgraded the senior unsecured debt rating of car finance company AmeriCredit Corp. to 'BB-' from 'B,' prompted by better operating results and liquidity position, it said on Monday. The higher rating is in the upper end of Fitch's speculative, or junk, scale. Fitch said its rating outlook for the company is stable. The rating upgrade affected $166 million of Americredit's outstanding debt, Fitch said. "The pace and magnitude of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch raises AmeriCredit senior debt rating to BB-" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.