NEW YORK, May 29 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Tuesday raised its ratings on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , citing the tire maker's use of asset and share sales to reduce its debt. Goodyear recently sold around $834 million in common stock and used the proceeds to redeem $175 million in bonds, Fitch said in a statement. The company has also announced it will sell its Engineered Products business for nearly $1.5 billion. "The proceeds from both transactions strengthen Goodyear's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch raises Goodyear rating on debt reduction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.