(The following was released by the rating agency) March 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned India's Tata Marcopolo Motors Ltd (TMML) a National Long-Term rating of 'A(ind)' with Stable Outlook. The agency has also assigned ratings to TMML's bank loans, as follows: - INR1350m term loan: 'A(ind)'; - INR900m fund-based working capital limits: 'A(ind)'; and - INR750m non-fund based limits: 'F1(ind)'. The ratings reflect assured revenues for TMML from Tata Motors Ltd (Tata Motors) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FITCH rates India's Tata Marcopolo Motors A(ind)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.