NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Wednesday revised Peugeot SA's outlook to negative from stable after the French automaker said it missed its operating margin target for the first half of 2006 and issued a profit warning. The profit revision for the second half of 2006 illustrates the group's increasing inability to cope successfully with external challenges despite its renewed model range, Emmanuel Bulle, Director of Fitch's European Corporates group, said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch revises Peugeot outlook to negative from stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642