NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Wednesday said it may raise its rating on auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. , citing an agreement reached with Ford Motor Co. to restructure Visteon. Visteon on Wednesday said it will slash costs by transferring 24 plants and 17,400 workers to a separate entity owned by former parent Ford. A rating upgrade could lower Visteon's borrowing costs. "If the agreement is finalized as proposed, Visteon would have a dramatically improved operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch says it may raise Visteon's rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642