NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Fitch on Thursday raised TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.'s indicative debt ratings, assuming the company completes its scheduled initial public offering, citing the company's reducing its quantity of debt relative to equity. Fitch Ratings said it was upgrading TRW Automotive's indicative ratings for senior notes to "BB-minus," its third highest junk rating, from "B-plus." For senior subordinated notes, Fitch upgraded TRW Automotive to "B-plus," its fourth highest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch upgrades TRW indicative ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642