NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings raised Ford Motor Co's debt rating by one notch to B with a positive outlook on Thursday on the expectation that the automaker's credit quality will improve as the global economy recovers. Fitch upgraded the issuer default ratings for Ford and its finance subsidiary, Ford Motor Credit Co., to B, the fifth-highest junk rating, from B-minus. Ford Credit's outlook is also positive, Fitch said in a statement. Fitch said the upgrades reflect its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fitch ups Ford's rating on global recovery view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642