By Mathieu Robbins LONDON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S.-based automaker Ford Motor Co expects to receive at least five second-round bids for its European luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover this week, said people familiar with the matter on Wednesday. Indian carmaker Tata Motors and buyout firms One Equity, Ripplewood, and TPG [TPG.UL] are all expected to have made offers by Friday, said the sources, adding that British financier Guy Hands's Terra Firma may also make an offer. A sixth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Five offers for Jaguar expected this week-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642