CHICAGO, July 31 (Reuters) - Fleetwood Enterprises Inc. , which makes recreational vehicles and prefabricated homes, on Thursday said it expects to report a "slight profit" for the fiscal first quarter on a 6 percent rise in revenue to about $647 million. The Riverside, California-based company said sales rose sharply in the motor home and travel trailer divisions, more than compensating for declines in the housing group and folding trailer division. Fleetwood said it would release full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fleetwood expects slight quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642