NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Recreational vehicle maker Fleetwood Enterprises Inc. said Thursday its preliminary second-quarter revenues rose 5 percent on higher sales of travel trailers and motor homes. In the second quarter ended Oct 26, sales rose to about $672 million from $641 million a year ago, according to the Riverside, California, company, which also makes and sells manufactured housing.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fleetwood fiscal 2nd-Qtr revenue up 5 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642