LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Company (FMCC), the finance arm of Ford Motor Co , plans to price a one billion euro three-year bond to yield 265-270 basis points over the swaps curve, bankers close to the deal said. The transaction will be launched by Thursday at the latest, the bankers said. Credit Lyonnais, Deutsche Bank and UBS Warburg have been mandated to lead manage the issue. FMCC last tapped the debt market in January with a 1.5 billion euro 6.75 percent bond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FMCC bond seen at swaps+265-270 bps by Thursday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642