LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Company (FMCC), the finance arm of Ford Motor Co , has increased the size of its planned bond sale to 1.5 billion euros from 1.0 billion euros, bankers close to the deal said. FMCC also plans to price the three-year bond to yield 260-263 basis points over the swaps curve, less than initial price guidance of 265-270 basis points over swaps, bankers said. Credit Lyonnais, Deutsche Bank and UBS Warburg have been mandated to lead manage the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FMCC ups planned three-year bond to 1.5 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642