* The industry likely to clock $30 bln sales in 2010/11 * Margin pressure, funding problems linger, despite sales growth * M&A activity seen picking up in coming years By Aniruddha Basu and Lyndee Prickitt MUMBAI/NEW DELHI, May 23 (Reuters) - Large local auto parts makers are forming joint ventures to boost their technological know-how and expand product range as the largely fragmented sector is at full capacity and facing a capital crunch. Bharat Forge Ltd , the world's second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FOCUS: Auto parts cos strike JVs for tech; consolidation looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642