By Elena Moya LONDON, Dec. 18 (Reuters) - Focus DIY Ltd., Britain's third-largest DIY retailer, is in talks with its creditors to reach a debt restructuring deal -- a move aimed at saving the company from insolvency, sources close to the situation said. The agreement is expected in the first half of next year, one of the sources said. The company is struggling as its earnings may not be adequate to pay for the interest on its debt. Focus has about 160 million pounds ($312.3 million) of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Focus DIY in debt restructuring talks - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.