* Biden cites comeback of bailed-out GM, Chrysler * "Auto industry is rising again," vice president says * Obama administration woos blue collar voters By Alister Bull WASHINGTON, May 28 (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden on Saturday hailed the recovery of the U.S. auto industry, turning White House attention back to the domestic priority of job creation after a week devoted to foreign policy. Easing U.S. unemployment from painful levels of 9 percent may be vital to President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Focusing on jobs, Biden hails car industry rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642