NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Force Motors will spend 10-20 billion rupees in two-three years to launch new products and expansion of capacity, Chairman Abhay Firodia told reporters on Thursday. (Reporting by Sanjeev Choudhary)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Force Motors to invest upto 20 bln rupees for expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.