MUMBAI, June 23 (Reuters) - Commercial vehicles maker Force Motors Ltd has forayed into the passenger vehicle segment and plans to launch Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) later this year, a top official said on Thursday. The firm plans to sell 4,000 SUVs in the first year of operations, Managing Director Prasan Firodia told reporters. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Force Motors to launch SUVs later this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.