DEARBORN, Mich., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --'s quarterly dividends totaling $0.15 per share (5 cents per share in each of the first three quarters of 2012) on common stock trigger conversion and exercise price adjustments Conversion and exercise price adjustments are...
- Ford to Adjust Conversion Prices on Convertible Debt Securities and Exercise Price and Number of Underlying Shares of Warrants
- FCA Announces Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Common Shares and Mandatory Convertible Securities
- FCA prices offering of common shares and offering of mandatory convertible securities
- Quantum Announces Event of Default Under Bridge Bank Credit Facility and Resulting Cross-Default under Senior Secured Convertible Notes
- If You Are an Interstate Batteries' Customer Who Purchased a Replacement Battery at an Adjusted Price Under Your Interstate Batteries Pro-Rata Warranty, This Notice May Affect Your Rights