* Mustang versus Camaro battle intensifies * Ford concentrates on fuel economy and power for Mustang * 2011 Mustang to get 30 mpg highway with 305 horsepower By David Bailey Detroit (Reuters) - It's the Ford Mustang against the Chevy Camaro in a race for muscle car sales dominance, and Ford is aiming to take the lead with gas mileage. Yes, fuel economy. Ford Motor Co's iconic Mustang, revered for powerful race modified models over four decades, has never been known for fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford aims for more mpg in Mustang race with Camaro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642