* Ford gaining share but still trails Toyota, GM * Company sees record EV sales of more than 6,000 in Nov * Ford positions C-Max vehicles as rivals to Toyota's Prius By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co, vying to challenge Toyota Motor Corp's stronghold on the U.S. hybrid market, said it expects to wind up with 11 percent of the U.S. market for hybrid, plug-in hybrid and battery electric vehicles this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford aims for record 11 pct share of electric vehicle market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642