DETROIT, March 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is due to announce its agreement to sell its luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover to India's Tata Motors Ltd for about $2 billion on Wednesday, the Financial Times said on Monday. The sale will include a pledge by Ford to contribute to the pension fund for workers at Jaguar and Land Rover and a commitment by Tata to continue buying engines from Ford, the Financial Times said in the story posted on its Web site. A spokesman for Ford Europe was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to announce Jaguar sale to Tata on Wed -- FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642