DETROIT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. will soon announce a new restructuring plan to return its key North American vehicle operations to profitability, Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford Jr. said on Tuesday. "I would say before fall gets too old," the family scion told reporters when asked about the timing of the announcement. The automaker has said it is working on more restructuring actions to halt steep losses in its North American business. Strong competition, soaring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to announce turnaround plan by late fall-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.