NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit, part of Ford Motor Co , on Thursday said it received final approval to provide auto financing in China and expects to commence operations at the beginning of the third quarter. Its Chinese venture, Ford Automotive Finance China (FAFC), will support the sale of vehicles manufactured in the country as well as imported cars. FAFC will initially offer loans for Ford brand dealers but plans to expand financing to dealers of other company brands ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford auto finance unit cleared to operate in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642