* Ford launches global Fusion at Detroit auto show * A decade of consumer research informed Fusion design * Fusion can parallel park itself; MyFord Touch improved * Ford seeks to beat out top-selling Camry sedan By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Jan 9 (Reuters) - As Ford Motor Co designers completed work on the new Fusion sedan, word came back from China: focus groups hated the headlights. "The comments we were getting from China was that our original design was too dark, too sinister. So we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford bets revamped global Fusion can topple Camry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.