NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s bonds weakened relative to Treasuries on Tuesday after the company cut its full-year earnings outlook. Spreads, or the extra yield notes pay relative to Treasuries, on Ford Motor Credit Co.'s 7 percent notes due 2013 widened as much as 0.20 percentage point to 3.71 percentage points. The notes subsequently retraced to 0.12 percentage point wider on the day, for a spread of 3.63 percentage points, according to MarketAxess. Ford Credit is Ford's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford bonds weaken after profit warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642