FRANKFURT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is boosting production of its Mondeo, Galaxy and S-MAX models in Genk, Belgium, by 110 units a day to 1,280 vehicles, it said on Friday, citing solid demand. Ford has sold 79,000 units of the S-MAX/Galaxy van in Europe in the first eight months of the year, a gain of more than 17,000 versus the year-earlier period. It said in a statement it had more than 30,000 orders for the new Mondeo.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford boosts output at Belgian plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642