NEW YORK, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s new chief executive Alan Mulally's agenda calls for the motor company to plough through "gut-wrenching" change to achieve profitability by 2009, the Wall Street Journal reported on its Web site on Friday. The WSJ reported that at a board meeting last week, Mulally surprised directors by asking them to follow him from the boardroom, down a flight of stairs to his secret "war room", where his plan for the company is mounted on the walls, the WSJ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford boss plans radical overhaul - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642